Tuesday, November 27, 2018

MDG's Year the First!

Well, for the first time in maybe ever I'm like six months behind.  But I do not accept this as an inevitability!  At least not yet.  So here's a quick update on Milo's first birthday.

At his first birthday this little man is eating most things and teething and waaaaalking all over the place.  I may or may not have mentioned that he seems to be making up for being such a mild newborn and using his recently discovered voice most vehemently, but he's just sooooo cute that it's easy to forget about that.  He doesn't really like sitting still but he occasionally likes a snuggle.  Doc says he's a healthy boy and his birthmark is pretty much here to stay and he's almost always happy.

He's a good boy and so loved by his parents and older siblings.
Discovering the ceiling fan
Fascinating!
New trick!
An artist
He loves a bath
And he loves his mommy!

1st birthday photoshoot 
That baby face

CAKE
I think he liked it.
 That's all for now!  I wish I could remember more but it's my own fault for waiting so long.  What matters most is that he's a happy, healthy, loved boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment