Monday, December 24, 2018

Annual Christmas Eve Journal Write 2018

I had grand plans to be caught up by tonight but I'm not but I still want to do my annual Christmas Eve Journal Write.
(Incidentally one of my goals for 2019 is to be better about staying caught up on my blog by the way.  I know no one reads these anymore but I actually refer to it quite often and find it a great resource even as a personal journal and photo depository.)

We had Mom and Dad over for fondue again this year and it was sooooo delicious and I'm not regretting in the least all the treats I've been eating over the last week or so.

Christmas is all set to go and the kids are asleep and I finished my 4:50 dead hangs (ouch why) and we're looking forward to a loud and busy and tons of fun day tomorrow.  We watched The Small One tonight and it was a little magical to watch Charlie (5.5) figure out the twist in the last seconds.

The Wife is sitting at my side working on her brand new laptop with a light-up keyboard and it brings me a lot of joy that it brings her a lot of joy.

This year's Christmas pajamas from Mom featured shorts and I'm okay with this.

Anyway, Santa should be here any second, in fact I think he already showed up, so I better get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment