Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Where We Currently Are (Take 2) Is:

Home.  We are both glad and sad to be back, but we made the absolute most of our week of vacation.  It was a grand and glorious and exciting and exhausting trip.  Between Disney and Harry Potter, there was magic aplenty, and the crowds weren't horrible, and weather was pretty nice.  I'll be blogging more thoroughly about the experience at a later time, , complete with pictures (of which we took over 1000, of which I promise I won't post all), once we've settled back into life (and caught up on our sleep) and grudgingly adjusted back to the routine of work and such.

So until then, to quote Fred and/or George Weasley, go back to your knitting.

2 comments:

  1. You are back! It was fun to know you guys were in the same time zone as us for a week or so. I can't wait to see all your pictures and hear about your trip. I am interested to see how everything has changed, and all about your American Idol experience! Pictures, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I don't know how to knit! *weeps*

    ReplyDelete