Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Poppy's First Month

As of last week The Poppy is already a month old!  It has gone by very quickly.  She's a good girl and has been doing great (as has her mommy).  She eats well and sleeps well and she can get squirmy and grunty and seem like she's a bit cranky but she gets it out of her system and snuggles up and is as sweet as can be.  The Wife posted a great update with stats and photos here, so I'll just get on with some Instapictures.
Clearly the most comfortable way to recline
I was singing to her one night and she smiled right at me.  No, it wasn't gas, IT WAS SMILING AT MY SINGING.
I was trying to get a snuggly post-bath picture but I was doing it wrong.  The second try worked much better.

Such a sweet baby burrito.
General Conference notes.  It's getting there.
Siblings on Easter Sunday.
We three love our little girl!  She's already grown so much, but we can't (and also can) wait to see her keep growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment