Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Eight Is Great (+ Yay Mommy)

Our girl is 2/3 of a year old and getting cuter every day.  She's sweet and funny and scrunches up her nose when she laughs, which is often and heartily.  She loves her brother and is often entertained by her (even when his play can get a little rough), and she's enjoying trying new foods.  She has several teeth coming in and is sort of regressing in her onetime quite nice new sleeping habits (perhaps the two are related?), which makes for some adjusted evening plans, but she makes up for her occasional waking-up-every-time-you-put-her-down by being just adorable.
Pumpkin in the pumpkins.  We had a few good ones in our garden this year!
Wearing BB's old favorite hoodie (and apparently still a favorite, whether it fits or not).
Tinin and Snowy at the Pumpkin Parade.
My little girl.  Thanks for the use of your feet for this jack, Baby.
Ack, standing up.  Time to graduate to the bigger crib (which means you know what for The Boy who currently sleeps in it...).
Always crawling and climbing!  But she doesn't seem to mind getting stuck here.
It's always a good time for a post-bath mirror picture.  I
As per usual, The Wife's great update is here.

Speaking of, I feel like this is a good time to say that The Wife is really doing her thing these days.  She has always been an amazing mom, but now that she's on her own for 85-90% of the kids' waking hours she has really stepped up to the plate.  It's very impressive to me how she keeps the kids entertained and cared for and (mostly) happy and alive, and still manages to get side projects done and make Halloween costumes and running shirt quilts and all manner of things.  I don't think I could do what she does, and she does it while hardly ever getting upset.  I try to do what I can when I'm home, and even when I'm not, but she's carrying this family, and for that I am quite grateful.


We three love our little girl, and we three love our little mommywife!

No comments:

Post a Comment