Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Annual Christmas Eve Journal Write 2019

I just read through last year's ACEJW and felt a grim realization that I failed in my resolve to get and stay caught up on blogging for 2019 almost 100%.  Then I realized I have done okay staying caught up on Instagram and really that seems to be the way things are going anyway and I refer to that a lot instead soooo maybe that's just what's going to happen.

But you know I'm still going to drop a line here once or twice a year, even if it's just to say hello and merry Christmas Eve.

I've been doing a bit of a juggling act lately but I think I'm finding a pretty good balance.  It's true that I don't even have a picture of our Christmas tree to put on here but wait, you know what?  I can go take one right now, why not?  Stand by...


THERE. I did a thing.  I had an idea and I stood up and followed through, and that's a Christmas Eve win.  And I just realized that there's the white lights in that middle section are out.  This is real life.

Anyway, it was a busy and crazy and wonderful year and 2020 is looking to be a pretty good one too.

1 comment: