Saturday, January 2, 2010

Three Babies

Here is what Julie and I have been spending one or two nights a week doing for the last little while:

Helping my sister Emily visiting from Maryland with her newborn triplets, Alex, Ruby and Bennett! I know that a lot of nights they're pretty fussy, but we've somehow been lucky enough to be there on the nights when they mostly just sleep and eat and coo and cuddle. Still, while I may have grown up with younger twin sisters, adding one baby really makes a big difference. Emily has her hands full with these little ones, but I know she has been praying for children for years, and her prayers have been answered manifold! She and KC are awesome parents, and while I know they're really looking forward to the time when the kids sleep through the night and can play with and entertain each other, they wouldn't give them up for the world.

4 comments:

  1. Oh those cuties! You guys have been a big help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought you meant you'd been MAKING these little beauties. HAHAH you HAVE been busy. seriously though... those have to be the cutest little baby expressions.. i love them. i want to hold all three at the same time too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's have three at once too. Just kidding, unless it's kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that they are looking at you! I can't believe I don't have a picture of me with all three yet. Crazy! I know Em really appreciates all the help. Let's enjoy them while they are here - not much longer. Boo.

    ReplyDelete