Friday, August 10, 2012

Button Button, Who's Got the Button?

We have an art blog!  It's fun and we've actually been doing pretty well at updating it recently.  Anyway, this is old news to a lot (most?) of you, but I'm posting about it today anyway because I just added the button off to the right there as a link.  So go there!

Heck, I'll post it here too, just to give this post a little graphical interest:
It's original!  We made it!
While I'm at it, I may as well say that I've also been posting arts to my years-old deviantART account like a madman.  I signed up three years ago mostly to leave a few comments (and confront a total plagiarist...), but never really bothered to post anything.  But now I do!  A lot.  You can see them here.  It's an interesting site because there are SO many artists on there, and some of them are amaaazing, and some of them are... well, not.  But it's nice to get a lot of feedback on my artwork again, like in days of yore.

Just some artstuffs!  Almost time for the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. in your hyperlink to the deviantart site, you forgot the "t" so it goes to a fake site. I added the T and there's your gallery... thought I'd let ya know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'oh! Thanks for the heads-up! *edits*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the button! I've got the button! I work in a button factory.

    ReplyDelete