Sunday, October 12, 2008

Surprise on the Drive Home

I was on my way out to the car heading from Mom and Dad's house back to Provo, when I felt something on my face... Looking up in the glow of the streetlight, I saw it. Yes, the season's first snowfall. It wasn't much, but it was something! I have it from the elders at the MTC that it was also snowing this morning! I cried tears of joy for a moment and then smiled all the way home.

That is all.

UPDATE: Two days in a row!!! It is taking everything in me not to put on some Christmas music right now...

7 comments:

  1. You are so funny. It's like 80 degrees still here, and we're all sorts of sweaty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this might be a story about finding a spider crawling on your face. I'm glad it wasn't, but I'd appreciate it if you could keep all the snow out there for a little while. I don't want any until December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all fun and games until we have to drive in the ice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will admit when I saw the snow sat morning, it was beautiful. And I think I will be happy later on with the snow. But it seems like we totally bipassed fall! I feel cheated out of my fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Cortnie. But it was a little magical when the world was covered with snow yesterday morning. I was tempted to break out the holiday music myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gross, Drew. I hate cold weather. How can you be rejoicing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad I am not there right now. Snow and ice usually just provides me with the chance to fall hard and spectacularly in a public place.

    It's nice when you can gaze out the window and watch it falling. Not so nice when you're outside and it's making you fall instead.

    ReplyDelete