Friday, October 10, 2008

What the...

Today after my long, hearty run in the bracing fall air, I saw that I had received a very curious message on my cell phone! It stated the following:

"Hi Drew ... calling from the Missionary Training Center. Uh, we have a Hmong teaching position which will be available at the end of this month, and we're wondering if you'd be interested in coming in for a second interview..."

*blink* *blink*

Sooooooo, maybe the previous email was a mistake, or maybe they just were done evaluating me, or maybe, oh, I don't know. I'm ultra-confused, and kind of annoyed that it caused me a noticeable amount of emotional stress for apparently no reason (yet), but yeah. In any case, I'm still down, and I called to set up an interview time! Maybe this job is in the cards for me after all.

3 comments:

  1. LOL.

    ...

    I can't think of anything else to say because it's 11:23 pm and I'm an old-fart mom and it's way past my bedtime.

    So just... LOL. See? All your commenters KNEW something was about you getting that email :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm . .. very strange. I hope things go well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a stupid place....they sound SOOOO organized over there. (rolling my eyes)

    ReplyDelete