Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Alternate names!

When I read this on Cami's blog, I thought I would post my alternate names as well. I had heard of a couple of these before, but a lot of them are new to me.

1. Your rock star name (first pet, current car): Sandy Beemer

2. Your gangsta name (fave ice cream flavour, favourite type of shoe): Cookies & Cream Sandal (I guess if I liked Chocolate or Vanilla best, this would work better)

3. Your Native American name (favourite colour, favourite animal): Blue Horse

4. Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born): Scott Provo

5. Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Graan (or Gradr)

6. Superhero name (2nd favourite colour, favourite drink): Red Sprite

7. NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers): Scott Franklin (I'll do the reverse of what Cami did)

8. Stripper name (the name of your favourite perfume/cologne/scent, favourite candy): Hmmm... I heard it the same as Cami did, which would be Sandy Wedgewood, but I guess if I did this one, it would be... Brut Milky Way. Yep, that's dumb.

10. TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Navarrete Nashville

11. Spy name (your favourite season/holiday, flower): Winter Lilac

12. Cartoon name: (favourite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): I'm going to copy Cami's exactly, because it matches well too (though she's right, it never makes sense): Mango Pajama Pants


13. Hippie name (What you ate for breakfast, your favourite tree): Cereal Aspen

Okay, so some of those were really stupid. Oh well, it was a fun post anyway. Ta!

1 comment:

  1. Funny! You got some good ones. I guess the breakfast one only works when it's granola or something. Very silly.

    ReplyDelete