Thursday, April 24, 2008

LOST is back!

For those who are still unaware, or living on an uncharted and mysterious island somewhere, LOST is back after a mind-numbing hiatus of who-knows-how-long (I actually really don't know how long it's been, I've only been caught up for a week or two). It was awesome and in as rare form as ever! If you're not into LOST yet, I recommend you get into it posthaste! (See my previous LOST post for more details.)

Seasons 1-3 are available for watching, not only on DVD, but also full episodes on the official ABC website. I'm still amazed you can just watch complete episodes of these shows online.

Another note of interest, if you would rather, here is a very amusing video of "Everything You Need to Know About LOST in 8 Minutes, 15 Seconds".

3 comments:

  1. Yay I love LOST. And its all thanks to you. This is how we even became friends in the first place. OMG, could you believe when Sawyer....and then after that when Jack was like.....and then of course Kate had to go and....but then Hurley.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't watched it yet, but I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kuab Ci, you would be so proud of me. Last night, when work was ridiculously slow, I pulled up ABC.com and actually watched an episode of lost! Season 4! It was the one when Harper tells Juliet that she has to kill those two people from the boat that go to the Tempest. She thinks that they're trying to kill everyone when it really was Ben. Tsov tom nws. It was intense.

    ReplyDelete